Summer Camp 2015 Registration
Inspiring passion in and sparking curiosity for the natural world through STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Art, and Math) investigations.
NHMU Summer Camp brings amazing science and nature based camp experiences to your kids. Our camps take full advantage of the Museum's exhibits, outdoor spaces, and the natural environment of the foothills.
In our camps your child will:
--Explore the natural world from new perspectives,
--Put the scientific method into action,
--Engage in authentic experiences with Museum staff and specimens,
--All while making new friends and having a blast!
- Each camp is designed to capture the attention and interest of your child and is targeted for the grade they will enter in the fall of 2015.
- NHMU Summer Camps run in week-long half-day or full-day formats.
- Camp sessions vary in price, depending on grade, length of day, and duration of week. Check individual listings.
- Partner Camps for children entering 2nd-3rd grades begin at the partner location and end at NHMU, unless otherwise noted.
- Partner Camps for children entering 4th-5th grades begins at NHMU and end at the partner location, unless otherwise noted.
- Campers enrolled in full day sessions bring their own non-refrigerated lunch from home along with a drink. We offer a supervised lunch hour that includes time to explore outside.
- Campers will receive a reusable water bottle and a camp shirt with their camp registration fee.
- It is highly recommended that parents new to our camp program attend a Parent Orientation meeting. Check our website for dates and how to register.
- Visit our Frequently Asked Questions page on our website or feel free to contact the Camp Coordinator at email@example.com.
Current Museum Members at the Family level and above receive discounts on the base price of camps. Wondering if your Museum membership is current? Check the expiration date on your back of your Member card. You can also email our Membership and Grants Coordinator, Maren Fisher, by clicking here, or by calling 801-585-9054.
Summer Camp 2015 Schedule
* Indicates short weeks
- Week 1: June 1 - 5
- Week 2: June 8 - 12
- Week 3: June 15 - 19
- Week 4: June 23 – 27
- Week 5*: June 29 – July 2 (*M-Th)
- Week 6: July 6 - 10
- Week 7*: July 14 – 17 (*T-F)
- Week 8*: July 20 – 23 (*M-Th)
- Week 9: July 27 – 31
- Week 10: August 3 – 7
- Week 11: August 10 – 14
Prices vary. See individual listings.
Members receive a discount and early registration! Family Members receive a 10% discount on Museum programs. Naturalist and Curator Members receive a 15% discount on Museum programs. Copper Club Members receive a 20% discount on Museum programs.
We are pleased to work with several community partners to enrich your child’s learning experience this summer. Drop off and pick up locations vary, check individual listings.
Visit our website for more information on these partner organizations.
Ready to get started? Browse our Summer Camp 2015 options and register now.
1. Choose your camp
2. Select the appropriate fee (Members get a discount)
3. Tell us who will be attending
4. Add your camp to your shopping cart
5. Check out
6. Fill out and send in the Camper Bio Form information
*Please complete registration from a desktop or laptop computer. The registration pages are not optimized for mobile devices.
Kindergarten Summer Camps - Download the PDF
1st Grade Summer Camps - Download the PDF
2nd-3rd Grade Summer Camps and Science Adventure Classes - Download the PDF
4th-5th Grade Summer Camps and Science Adventure Class - Download the PDF
6th-8th Grade Summer Camps - Download the PDF
View the Course Overview Grid here.
Questions? Visit our Summer Camp FAQ or contact Summer Camp Coordinator,
Shelli Campbell at firstname.lastname@example.org.